martes, 11 de agosto de 2009

Love Has Gone From This Dimension


There is blood now in my hands

After touch her hearth full of thorns

Should I let it flow toward the sea?

Or should I swallow it until I get drunk?


Now I feel her deepest sorrow

That one, what belongs to me

Through the space and distance / Life full of dreams

I just want to find the way to save her from my/her self


The lack of love almost killed us all

Do I deserve experiment all the pain from you?

Now I just want to dye along the darkness

Being killed, everyday, by the dead bodies in the hell


Because one day you will find the eternal love

Deep inside of you, but far away from me


And now standing over the tallest rock in front of the ocean

I take the hand of the lover of the sea

And with our faces towards the infinity, we tell us

Please my love, just let’s carry on


There were cold dark stars behind us

That one, we loved now wanting to forget it all

And now at the end, before we display our wings

We jump to the sky; I look to yours eyes while our fly goes on


I tell you, my dear: Let’s love what we’ve found and we are

Until, for the love of God, at the end of the times

1 comentario:

  1. ...y cuando me escribiste esas palabras a mi que facil olvidar, no fue un día, ni un mes fueron años a tu lado.
    que dolor que me provocas.
    el amor murio para mi, asi como muere mi carne.
    que ganas de encontrar el angel negro para que me lleve.
    solo sé que parte de mi murio definitivamente con tu olvido y con tu otro amor repentino.
    te aseguro que siempre estare en tus pensamientos.
    y espero que lo lea ella, para que se de cuenta que en su vida existio un amor más grande del que tiene ahora y cuando este en ese lugar que era mio, quedo mi escencia y mi olor por la eternidad.
    por algo me buscabas hace muy poco y por aún te importa mis sentimientos.
    JAM

    ResponderEliminar