miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2009

Axident

Now I am afraid of myself
What I did is what I wanted on my deepest mind
I will never recognize this words. Eleven is only a Doble One on Earth
But I am happy. I have failed

I could, but your guards saved you from me
I just didn't want to do that
But where were four, were actually five
Contemplation time's up. Now I am the Sphinx

You was in front of me, now my number is no longer upon you
Did you imagine it when the milk was served on bed?
Now those worms are unhappy
Because your body is still alive

Now it's time for me to be the four verbs
They were written on rocks in Egypt by me
I was who draw those circles
There is no regret, just the greatest sorrow I feel

I could, you all were saved by her angels
Those who are not dead, those who are watching my steps
Now you know life is shorter than you thouhgt
Be the one who laughts of dead and rise from love, tears, blood and sweat

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario